Some Basic Information About My Site and My Files:

First a note about my files:



All my files are for personal use. I do not charge for any files I create. I share them here for others to use for personal use only. Please do not use them to submit for contests, etc. without getting my permission first. Please give credit where credit is due. I will try to do the same. This means I will try to identify where I got an item or a project if I didn't create it myself and there is an identifable source. Sometimes however I use basic clipart or coloring pages. You may however share these files with others for their personal use (you may not charge for them - you may pass them on for free) or you may point them here to my blog to get the files themselves. If a download file is available, it will appear at the bottom of the post and will be in a different color text.



PLEASE NOTE: I reside in the USA where we use the MM/DD/YYYY date format on computers (and in everything else we do!) If you are outside the USA where they use the DD/MM/YYYY date format on computers, you MAY experience an "Unhandled exception" error when you try to open one of my Cricut DS files. It is an error related to the date format. An easy fix is available at SusanBlueRobot's Blog. Susan has a simple HexEdit program and directions which will allow you to alter the date so you can use the files. Note: This is only an issue if the save date of the file is after the 12th of the month! It is also only an issue with DS files. I have never seen this issue with MTC or SCAL.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Belated New Year!

Just wanted to say a Happy Belated New Year to everyone.  Hope everyone is on their way to recovery from the holidays and off to a Great New Year.  Sorry I haven't posted in a little while.  Sometimes I just don't have time to do all that I need to do much less that I want to do!!  LOL   I get very few comments that I sometimes wonder why bother and don't always come to my blog regularly.  But then, I see the over 100 followers even though I have never specifically asked any where  for any or given away "blog candy" to recruit followers so I figure somewhere some people do like what I share!  LOL Then, I see that some of my files have been downloaded hundreds of times so even more like my files!  LOL  So thanks to everyone who has "followed" me or felt one of my files was worth downloading.  I will try to do a better job.  I think I get so few comments because I don't "show" the comments in the blog its self as I figure most people don't want to plod through the comments.  However, I do appreciate those who take the time to leave them.

I do have some pictures of Christmas Projects I made from files shared by others on the Make The Cut Forum Christmas Challenges. I got most of them posted on that forum, but not here on my blog before the holidays.  I will only be sharing the pictures for most of those as they were from files I didn't make but were made by others and shared for the Challenges on MTC's forum.  I do have some however that are files that I made that I will be sharing.  Some were for Challenges at MTC and some are some I have worked on outside of that.   Thanks to everyone on the MTC forums for all you share everyday.  If you haven't checked out Make the Cut software yet I encourage you to do so soon.  You can do so much with it.  Thanks Andy for all the updates you have done on this program in it's first year!  It's simply the best!!

I will be posting the pictures and projects over the next several days as time permits.  We are having an unusually snowy winter so far for East TN.  My children are on their 2nd day out of school this week so far!  Not helping with me getting done those things I WANT to do LOL!!