Some Basic Information About My Site and My Files:

First a note about my files:



All my files are for personal use. I do not charge for any files I create. I share them here for others to use for personal use only. Please do not use them to submit for contests, etc. without getting my permission first. Please give credit where credit is due. I will try to do the same. This means I will try to identify where I got an item or a project if I didn't create it myself and there is an identifable source. Sometimes however I use basic clipart or coloring pages. You may however share these files with others for their personal use (you may not charge for them - you may pass them on for free) or you may point them here to my blog to get the files themselves. If a download file is available, it will appear at the bottom of the post and will be in a different color text.



PLEASE NOTE: I reside in the USA where we use the MM/DD/YYYY date format on computers (and in everything else we do!) If you are outside the USA where they use the DD/MM/YYYY date format on computers, you MAY experience an "Unhandled exception" error when you try to open one of my Cricut DS files. It is an error related to the date format. An easy fix is available at SusanBlueRobot's Blog. Susan has a simple HexEdit program and directions which will allow you to alter the date so you can use the files. Note: This is only an issue if the save date of the file is after the 12th of the month! It is also only an issue with DS files. I have never seen this issue with MTC or SCAL.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bunny Painting Eggs (MTC and SVG files available)

Good morning.  Here is another bunny with his paint bucket and some Easter eggs.  I found this bunny a couple of weeks ago as a free online coloring page back when I found the other bunnies I already shared.  However, this one had several open lines, and double cuts, and other issues when trying to convert it so I had to take it into Inkscape and do some node editing and clean-up in order to create a cut file from it.  I finally got that finished up and working so I thought I would go ahead and share it here with everyone just in case you hadn't found enough bunnies to work with!  LOL  I cut it fairly small, about 3 1/2" high by 2 1/2" wide.  That small, some of the little pieces are extremely tiny (tongue, brush handle, flowers, ribbon, etc) and difficult to work with and may not cut well at all depending on your cutter.  I would suggest a larger size if you hate working with teeny tiny pieces especially if your cutter doesn't cut well. I put googly eyes on this one and simply chalked the edges for some dimension.

Interestingly, I find that this is what I enjoy doing the most - the challenge of creating the cut file from something - figuring out HOW to make it work so that it can cut.  That might explain why I have so many of these items still laying around on my craft table put together but not made into a card or anything!! LOL

Anyway - if you are interested in having this file to add to your collection feel free to download it below!

Download the Bunny with Paint Bucket Make the Cut (MTC) file here.

Download the Bunny with Paint Bucket SVG file here.

As always - let me see if you actually do something with my file!  Thanks for stopping by!